This is for young adults whom have been brought up in care and need support when leaving care.

Local Authorities are required to publish a care leaver offer regarding access to financial, health and social care support from when they leave care up to the age of 25 years

Click link below for further information

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website